What you’ll get
Duration : one day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : friends, family, couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ARC01
With 8-hours tour - the longest time for a day trip, our luxury day cruise will bring you memorable moments in both Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. There is nothing but the exceptional experience when cruising with Arcady Cruises as you indulge your eyes with spectacular landscapes and satisfy your taste to the fullest with the best of Vietnamese cuisine.
- Learn how to make the Vietnamese fresh spring roll and taste your result
- Explore Cat Ba National Park, join kayaking or bamboo boat to caves on the bay
- Discover the core beauty of the world natural heritage site without an abundance of time
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 24
Bed size: N/A
Price per person join group tour from Hanoi
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Boat trip
- English speaking professional guide
- 01 lunch on the boat
- Kayaking/bamboo boat service
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- A/C transfer for Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi by express road
- 01 complimentary bottle of water on the transfer vehicle
- Price Excludes
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Free of charge for infant (below 04 year old), other expenses pay by parents
- Children from 05 to 10 year old are charged 75%
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 75% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and water as adults
- Hanoi - Cat Ba island - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
7h00 – 7h30: Start to pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
9h30: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with a welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea.
11h30: Arrive at Hospital cave, start to explore the cave is known as a secret bomb-proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12h00: Pick up by bus, return Arcady Cruise
12h30: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Halong Bay.
13h30: Arrive Ong Cam area, situated on the border of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay - south side of Halong Bay, this is the best choice for kayaking, photo hunts, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
Take your option either exploring the cave on kayak or bamboo boat.
14h30: The boat depart for swimming, jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h00: Enjoy tea break with cookies, tropical fruits, tea and coffee, while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
16h30: Cooking class. Make Nem (The Vietnamese fresh spring roll)
17h30: Disembark in Got pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Hanoi.
19h30: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 13 reviews
Value for money9.8
05 Oct 2019
We booked this trip from office and we were recommend by our seller should go Ha long bay from Hai Phong in stead of Tuan Chau. the reason from him that was fast and better service and quality. We agreed to book this trip as the man recommended to us, I paid and he gave us receipt. Next morning, tour guide come and pick us up from hotel as the schedule. We arrived in Got peir about 11:30 a.m then checked in on board the same time. Boat trip was very nice and clean. We took a sit on sun desk to take photos, it was very nice and Lan Ha bay was amazing lagoon, it was peaceful and green colour. I had many nice pictures about this bay. The trip more interesting with fluently tour guide and polite, he recommended and helped us understand about the life on bay. Lunch on the boat was very different from the rest. food very tasty especially traditional food, it was amazing. I will return Ha Long bay for 2 or 3 days on board instead of 1 day like we had booked. I will recommend this trip to our hotel friends and Israel. ×ª×•×“×”
24 Sep 2019
23 Sep 2019
We joined the Halong Bay Tour with Holiday booking Agency in Hanoi two weeks ago. It was a very nice tour with a nice group of people! Halong Bay is very beautiful and the Holidaybooking Travel Agency was a very good organizer also! Our tourguide named Son and he knew a lot about Vietnam and Halong Bay. So the trip was very interesting and the service Holidaybooking provided was perfect an very professional. I would recommend to book this tour! You won't regret it!
10 Aug 2019
We wanted to look at Halong bay but didn't want to do the overnight as the weather was coming in (storm Wipha) We went to a booking agency in Hanoi and they said the Arcady trip went out to a less visited part of the bay. Timing was great. As we were going out all the larger were coming in and visa versa on the way back. Lunch was was fantastic and the crew of the boat were very attentive. Henry the guide was very knowledgeable and ensured all safety procedures were pointed out particularly when canoeing. We expected Halong to be touristy and it was however the company, crew and Henry made it a very enjoyable and worthwhile trip.
Yang Kum Ok
06 Aug 2019